Saturday, October 28, 2006

A bit of a hiatus

I've been away from the blogging world for a while. Although I've been catching up on other's blogs (even though I may not leave comments, Josh and Brandi), I find that after work, the last thing I want to do is spend my weekends and evenings on the computer. A quick summary of what's been up:

  • Work is great (good people, interesting projects...my 3 month probation period ends on Nov. 9)
  • I bought a car...a little 2006 Honda Civic (which I will be paying for over the next 4 years...yikes!...But I love her anyway...Miss Blue)
  • I spent Thanksgiving weekend in Disneyland with my brother...what can I say? I'm 25 going on 10...so much fun!
  • I've taken up yoga again, after 2 months off (it's good to be back)
  • I'm taking ballroom dancing on Sunday afternoons and a short series of (3) Tahitian Hula classes on Monday nights (once a dance addict, always an addict)
  • Went wall climbing with my friend Melanie Barron on Tuesday for the first time in a long time. (Thanks for the invite, Mel. I had a great time!)
  • I donated blood for the first time last Thursday...and plan to make a habit of it.
  • I'm going as a "Charlie Brown" ghost for Halloween. If you don't know what that is (and no, it's not the ghost of charlie brown) watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"
  • I'm missing my friend Brandi, who's having a tough time and has hidden herself away.

sigh

Katherine

2 comments:

Avatamsaka Monastery Choir said...

Yay! An update. Good to know you're still alive. j/k :)

Created by me said...

Glad to hear things are well.
Cheers. C